Home Page About Us Our Ranges Club Rules Events Members Page Membership Application Range Location Future Plans ContactUs
About Us

History of Hutton Hill Rifle and Revolver Club


The Hutton Hill Rifle and Revolver Club, Inc. was organized in 1933 and has been affiliated with the National Rifle Association since 1935. The Club was first located in Voorhees Township, NJ 1933 to 1986 then relocated to the club's present location in Winslow Township, NJ in 1990.

It is a strictly private club with no obligations to any industry, municipality, or individual. Our Club is an all-around shooting club for all types of small arms shooting over standard courses of fire and separate ranges, which are independent and can be operated simultaneously. All of these facilities were financed by club members and built with club labor. Our club is affiliated with the association of New Jersey Rifle and Pistol Clubs, and the New Jersey Federation of Sportsman's Clubs.







©2015 Hutton Hill Rifle & Revolver Club, Inc.